Monday, October 31, 2011

AAARRRGGGG! Yo Ho Ho!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the costumes and I love the season that comes with Halloween. Gabby always wants to be a princess, something cute and girly which must include frills. Well I really wanted Isaac to be a pirate and I really wanted them to be matching. I usually make their costumes but really didn't want to this year, well I found Isaac's costume and fell in love with it. So I checked out all the girl pirate costumes when I stumbled upon Gabby's. I loved it immediately and thought Gabby would too but I wasn't sure, I hoped maybe I could convince her and if not I could easily return it so I bought it. To my luck she loved it when she saw it and it was settled, I got what I wanted and so did Gabby as a cute frilly, girly pirate that looks a little like a musketeer (think Barbie and the Musketeers). Loved the costumes so much I even dressed up to match which I never do.

Happy Halloween everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment