Friday, December 9, 2011

Belated Birthday Boy - Lincoln Nebraska Family Photographer

Yea I know it's been a long time since I posted. I started with wanting to do 30 days of thankfulness and well my kids got sick and life just got crazy and I never made it back. I think I know what one of my New Years resolutions is going to be. So I have a lot of pictures to share because we had a lot going on this past month.
So first off my baby turned 3 and he is no longer a baby. Makes me so sad how fast he is growing up and changing. I used to view him as my strong silent guy, he used to just explore and was so quite it was easy to forget he was around and now he is such a gabber mouth he talks all the time (not as much as Gabby, nobody can talk that much) but he talks alot. I am so sad that I don't have a baby anymore. They grow so fast.

Here are his birthday pictures.



And the birthday celebration!

1 comment:

  1. We sure miss you guys!!!! He is growing up fast! Trevon seemed to turn into a boy overnight.... I don't know what happened??? Did I mention that I miss you???? I'm a very bad keeper-in-toucher, but it doesn't mean that I don't think of you often!!!!!

    ReplyDelete