Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dilworth | Family Photography

This is my sister in laws cute cute family. We really miss getting to see them and Gabby just can't stop talking about her cousins. I have to admit this was a tough session and we didn't think we had gotten anything but I am really happy with the way these turned out. For those of you who don't know my sister in laws family their oldest is autistic and their baby has a very rare genitic disorder and well Hank is Hank, he's all boy. I think that Sherry is a super mom, seriously, she is amazing with the challenges she faces each day. I look up to her and admirer her and hope to be as good a mom as she is. I am really glad I got to do your family pictures before we moved. I know it was crazy but it was so worth it. Love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment