Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seattle Adventures

I finally have some time to work on my own personal pictures. I know you all have been waiting for an update with pictures. We enrolled Gabby in preschool and she loves it. She has been waiting along time to go to school and she looks forward to it every chance she gets. She her new bestfriend goes to school with her too, her name is Maggie and she lives across the street from us. These two sure have a lot of fun together, in fact sometimes I think Gabby would rather be a part of her family instead of ours. We are fortunate that she has a friend her age across the street.
Ok seriously this picture is so cute, I just had to share it. She is growing so fast and getting to be more and more beautiful everyday.

We went to the Space Needle last week and it was pretty cool. The view was just amazing, I can't wait to get to go at night and see the city lights. So I made an attempt to do a family picture, I held the camera out at arms length and snapped. So the kids weren't interested at all as you can tell and I barely managed to get myself in the picture but at least I tried.


We went downtown and took the kids to the aquarium, it was amazing and they loved it. Afterwards we went out on the boardwalk to let the kids run free. The views in Seattle are amazing but nothing compares to my beautiful family.


Last week we went to Pike Place Market and it was so cool. Seriously I have never shopped like that before. It was crazy busy, the flowers were beautiful, and the fruit looked delicious and oh so good. I can't wait to get to go back without the kids so I can just take my time and snap away. I need to get over my fear of taking pictures of people though. Anyone have any tips on how to photograph random strangers without feeling dumb? Ok off to work on some more pictures.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I can't believe how grown up the children are!! Glad you guys are loving it there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the color in the pike place pics. that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the color on the pike place pics. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to live! Gabby has gotten so big, she is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you guys are liking it there. What a cool adventure!

    ReplyDelete