Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fremont Bridge | Seattle Photographer

Just down the hill from us is the canal and there is this really great trail that runs along the canal. I have come to be pretty fond of walking down there with the kids and watching the boats. The other day I invited Gabby's friends to come with us. So it was me and 4 kids and 1 stroller, so the stroller was a sit and stand and I pushed all 4 kids on in the stroller. Talk about a workout physical and mental (3 of them fought over sitting in one seat). I thought it would be fun to walk to the bridge which is about a 10 minute walk. We were fortunate that as soon as we got there, there was a sailboat wanting to go under the bridge so we got to watch the bridge go up. Gabby was so excited and just sat in awe watching the whole thing. We are still getting used to being around this stuff on a regular basis and we are loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment