Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Halloween! | Seattle Family Photographer

I decided this year I was going to make Gabby's Halloween costume which I was afraid was going to be a huge undertaking for me. I found this really cute no sew fairy pattern at Jo Ann's and decided I would go for it. Gabby decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell and this pattern I thought would translate well into Tinkerbell although Gabby keeps telling me her shirt doesn't look like that, and her wings don't have flowers mom. She thinks she knows it all, oh well she still likes it even if it doesn't look exactly like Tink. I finally finished it and did an impromptu shoot today. These pictures don't do the costume any justice but they are still cute. The best part is the tulle skirt that you can't see very well, it's green, yellow, and white and they are beautiful together. Now she can't wait for Halloween. I keep thinking I need to make Isaac Peter Pan but he is going to be a spider instead curtesy of our friends. I will show pictures of him with his once I get the costume.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Halloween and can't wait to dress up our little man. Gabby looks precious and you did a GREAT job on her costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed!! You did a fantastic job on the outfit. It is darling. Gabby is a great model. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete