Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Festivities

Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love it and we had so much fun this year. It was the first year where Gabby really got it, costumes, trick or treating, candy, and fun. She was so excited that her enthusiasm really spilled over on me. So here are just a few pictures of our festivities. Gabby loves her costume and the great thing about it is I can use her tulle skirt for a fun photoshoot with a little girl.


Our friends loaned us their spider costume for Isaac and I have to say he makes such a cute spider. He wouldn't wear the hat and I barely managed to get a picture of him with it on but seriously cute. And despite his size he was caught up in the exictment too. We went trunk or treating in the church parking lot and there was lots of excitment to get caught up in.



After trunk or treating we came back to our place and had a spooky Halloween dinner with our friends. We had worms for brains, jack o'lantern fruit bowls, witches fingers, and mummy dogs. Looks like fun huh. This was my first themed dinner and it was a lot of work but lots of fun and the kids liked it.




No comments:

Post a Comment