Monday, November 16, 2009

SPU Fall

I know I know I havn't been around in awhile. Isaac is at that age where he really just doesn't want me on the computer. He either cries or grabs at the computer when I am on it so it makes it pretty difficult to get on regularly. Well last week Tracey (my neighbor) and I took the kids out for walk, they really needed to get out. The fall colors and campus are so beautiful I had to bring my camera and I am really glad that I did. I love the campus here as I just think it is so beautiful. As usual Gabby is a goof, she hates me taking her picture unless I am trying to take a picture of someone else. Aiden seriously I love, he actually asks me to take his picture when I have my camera out and he is so photogenic. So is Maggie, I love her beautiful blue eyes and want so bad to do a photoshoot with her. So Tracey lets get on it.

We are really loving Seattle much more than we thought we would. This is definately the right place for us to be right now in this stage in our life. I am excited about the future and what it has to hold for us. Though I do have to say with Thanksgiving coming up I am feeling the lonelyness of not having family close by. I was tempted to see if Pete would be up for driving home for the holiday's but the more I think about it the more I know it's not possible. We miss you all at home and are definately thinking of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment