Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sneak Peak Bore's

Yea I am so excited! I finally got to go out and take some pictures of our neighbors who just happen to have become some pretty good friends too. They are such a great family, Kristyn is one of those moms who I aspire to be like. It seems like everytime I talk to her I think man I have to try harder to do more, she really is a great example. And get this Thomas and I served in the same mission at the same time for about a year and never new each other, talk about a small world. They are such a beautiful family and they have really been instrumental in making our time here happy. I hope you guys like your sneak peak. I am really loving these pictures.

I have been designing some christmas cards and thought I would share one that I have been working on. Kristyn you don't have to use this one I just wanted to share an example and I thought your pictures would look great with this card.

Seriously this is why I love photography!




2 comments:

  1. I see what Kristyn meant about the great photos. I can hardly wait to get my hard copy.
    Andrew (Thomas' brother)

    ReplyDelete