Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday boy

One year ago today Isaac came into our lifes. He has been such a joy in our lifes and we are so glad we have him. I can't believe that a whole year has gone by. I really just want him to slow down and stay my baby for awhile longer, but he just isn't interested in being a baby. Pete was so excited he was going to have his birthday this week that he put him forward facing in his car seat on sunday, it made me cry that my baby is growing. Sadly I just learned today they are supposed to stay rear facing until they are 2. I'm not sure how that will go over with though so I guess I will do some research online about it.

Well here are his birthday pictures. We did a trash the cake session and it was lots of fun. I hadn't really planned on doing a whole lot but Gabby was so excited about his birthday she invited her friends to come. So we had a mini impromptu birthday gathering. Nothing special or big was so much fun. Thanks for coming and sharing this day with us, we were really sad that our family couldn't be with us. And as you can tell Isaac had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment