Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm back!

I know it's been forever since I have actively worked on this blog or done anything. We had some pretty major changes in our live's over the past two years that while I still worked on my photography and did an occasional shoot I completely neglected this blog. Some of the changes were my husband graduated with his masters and decided to go on and get his PhD. That change meant that we had to move from Seattle (which we came to love) to Nebraska. Huge difference. I definately miss Seattle and the incredible people I got to know and the experiences we had. But I am also looking forward to this new adventure here in Nebraska and because of Seattle I am better prepared for this experience.  I have also decided to make photography more of a focus in my life this go around hence the refocus on my blog. I will be revamping my blog over the next few months and also doing some video tutorials on how to edit (once I get the software working). I often have people ask me how to use photoshop and have been thinking on doing this for a really long time just havn't really made it a priority. I'm really excited about the new changes and focus in my life so stay tuned.

We moved into an apartment here in Nebraska and my kids are so excited cause we have a pool now. I mean what kid wouldn't be excited right.

Enjoying the amenities!







No comments:

Post a Comment