Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Summer adventures

In my dreams I am an incredible writer with the most interesting life to write about, in reality I'm mediocre at best and my life, well not so interesting. I'm a wife and a mother of two incredible children who are the center of my world. I spend my day doing laundry, running my daughter to and from school, doing homework, playing with my 2 year old, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning bathrooms, making beds, cleaning the kitchen, picking up toys, etc etc etc. And I have to confess I am not all that great at any of those things. But I am good at photography, I have an eye and a talent for it and I love it. Fortunately meshing time with my family and photography is super easy.

Now that my daughter is in school all day and we are pretty much settled in our new home I am finding that I have more time to edit. I finally emptied my CF card and had almost 300 pictures on there. So lots of work to do.

Here is a peak back at our summer. We spent the summer in Utah with family and had the best time with them and the kids LOVED getting to spend time with their grandparents and uncle and cousins. In July we got to go to snowbird for the day and ride the gondola to the top of snowbird. What a pleasant suprise to find there was still snow. The kids had a great time playing in the snow.


And if you are in Lincoln and looking for a photographer send me an email danielleraineyphtography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment