Monday, October 17, 2011

Photoshoot! Lincoln Nebraska Family Photographer

Yes that is excitment I am feeling. I have only been in Lincoln 2 months and I had an actuall photoshoot tonight. It was so fun and reminded me that I love what I do. I should have gone to the grocery store tonight or done laundry or cleaned my kids room or a million other things that I am responsible as a wife and mother but I just couldn't wait to look at these pictures. I am so happy with what I have and really excited to share. So just two for tonight and two completely different looks both favorites from the session. Hope you like Mckenzie!



and the black and white version cause I just think it's beautiful too.


Fun at the library.

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing! So glad we have another photographer here now. (Our last moved out right before you got here!)

    ReplyDelete