Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Fun

So I had this really fun idea that I just knew Gabby would love and it follows somewhat the Halloween fun of dressing up. Gabby loves to catch bugs, she is constantly asking if she can have a cup or jar or something that she can put a bug in to live. I often tell her that the bugs need to stay outside with their families or they will be super sad. She also loves fairies, so I thought I would combine the two. Two years ago I made a Tinkerbell costume for Halloween and I pulled that out and dressed Gabby up. I pulled out all my gear and had a mini photoshoot. The kids had such a fun time and both of them captured a beautiful Tinkerbell in the jar. It was so fun to see Isaac jumping up and down excitedly shouting I caught a fairy. So fun. Enjoy!


I especially love the way Isaac is looking in the jar.

2 comments:

  1. This is completely adorable, Danielle! I love it! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete