Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone! - Lincoln NE Family Photography

I have waited til Christmas Day to share these pictures. Why I don't know but I thought it would be fun since I didn't get my Christmas card sent out to share it here on my blog on Christmas day. I was exploring on pinterest when I stumbled across the card that was my inspiration, I got everyone ready and we took these pictures except that I wasn't ready and hadn't planned on being in the picture when I changed my mind at the last minute. I am a little insecure since I don't have any makeup on and I hadn't done my hair that day either. This is a composite that I did in photoshop (cheesy but I thought it was fun).

Thanks for looking! Merry Christmas everyone.







1 comment:

  1. I think you look beautiful! I wish that's how I looked without my hair or makeup done! :)

    ReplyDelete