Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seattle Temple

Last week Pete kicked me out of the house to go to the temple. It was a much needed reprieve from my daily responsibilities. With Pete in school I don't often get the opportunity to go out by myself. I took my camera in hopes that I would get an opportunity to take some pictures of the temple with the fall colors. At first it was rainy and gloomy but when I came out it was spectacular. The sky was this beautiful brillant blue filled with the perfect white fluffy clouds and the colors on the trees was just breath taking. I really love these pictures and I am not comfortable with architecture or landscape photography. I have really been practicing in these areas, I am sure someone with a better eye could pick out whats wrong with them but I really like them.




5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Definitely the best pics of the Seattle temple I've seen. You should sell them to Deseret Book or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - I would love to buy one of these from you. Is that a possibility? Let me know... daloislane@hotmail.com

    -The OTHER Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Danielle! I was just browsing through your blog getting caught up on past posts and I looooooove these temple shots you've done. The one with the proclamation behind it is really cool! Could I get a print from you somehow?

    ReplyDelete