Sunday, October 9, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween

I know I havn't posted in a while, it's the move I tell ya. I'm still working on getting settled and getting into a routine and setting up activities for the kids and learning my way around this new city. I can't believe it is October already, it's my favorite time of year for pictures and the holiday's (love Halloween). So I will definately be taking more pictures. The colors are incredible right now and suprisingly enough I wish we had a little less sun and more overcast days. I know I'm crazy but it's part of what I like about the fall.

Well the other day I was out looking for winter clothes for the kids and found these really cute pjs. The moment I saw them I knew the picture I wanted to take. Yes it's a little cheesy but it's been one of our favorite night time songs when I tuck the kids into bed and perfect for Halloween.

Two little skeltons jumping on the bed
one fell off and broke his head!



Funny side note, they are glow in the dark and poor Isaac can't wear them at night as he gets too scared. Poor boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment